Monday, May 27, 2013

Entry #1: Beginnings

Trainer: Unknown
Money: None
Badges: None
Party Pokémon: None

Hmm, a name? I'm 5 seconds in and already facing indecision.
I have always named myself either some version of Sam or something to do with outer space, and it's been a while since I've done the latter (I might as well establish my nerd status now :D). I'll pick on the moons of the Solar System this time, Triton of Neptune seems appropriate!

I wake up in a moving truck, and shortly after I arrive "safely" at Littleroot Town.



It wasn't my fault, I promise






I set the time, picked up the potion in my PC, missed my Dad's battle yet again, met the neighbors, and went to explore the outside world. As always, this beginning went by really fast, up to the point where Professor Birch is being chased around by a Zigzagoon. Better help him!
And my choices are...
-Deep Breath-
Horsea, Bagon, and Weedle
WOAH













Of course, Kingdra can only happen if I somehow find a Pokémon holding a Dragon Scale, which would be really cool, but I definitely wouldn't mind a Seadra, either.
So Horsea completely destroyed the Zigzagoon with Bubble (Not affected by Growl, HA) and after talking with Birch, I finally nicknamed it.
It took awhile. The thing is, I couldn't get the kissy face look out of my mind, and I racked my brain for the perfect name.  Then Looney Tunes saved the day, behold Pepé! For Pepé Le Pew the kissy kissy romantic skunk. Appropriately, its nature is Naughty XD


OOOH, Pepé has an item as well? TM 19, randomized to.. HYDRO CANNON
After my initial shock, I realized how useless it might be. I would have to catch one of the 3 water starters to use it. Oh well, it might come in handy!
EDIT: Coming back, any one of my Pokémon might be able to learn it in the future, because of the randomizer. :D

Trainer: Triton
Money: 3000
Badges: None
Pokémon: Pepé [Horsea] Level 5 Ability: Volt Absorb <-- YEAH!!

2 comments:

  1. I was planning to watch Naruto tonight, but now that I started reading your blog I am hooked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, I'll do my best to keep it that way!
    Keep you hooked, that is, you can still watch Naruto xD

    ReplyDelete